Assessment and Care of the Well Newborn, 2e
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Assessment and Care of the Well Newborn, 2e by Brand: Saunders at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780721603933. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Offering a multidisciplinary approach in an accessible outline format, this practical handbook covers all aspects of care for the full-term, well
- A multi-disciplinary approach to care of the well newborn features contributions from both nurses and physicians.
- Discussions cover the processes necessary to identify newborns who deviate from normal, as well as the immediate interventions and care required in these situations.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date coverage is provided on the assessment and management of viral and bacterial infections.
- An outline format is used for easy referencing and clinical guidance.
- The latest updates on guidelines and procedures are provided ― including neonatal hearing screening and resuscitation.
- Up-to-date reference information includes growth charts, current immunization recommendations, and genetic screening.
- The most current recommended therapies are presented for viral and bacterial infection diagnosis, management, and treatment.
- The latest technology information for fetal assessment includes the fetal doppler and fetal pulse oximeter.
- Content addresses the most up-to-date effects of epidurals on maternal temperature and the implication for newborn infection evaluations.
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|