Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 5e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 5e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) by Brand: Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate, 5th Edition, by Drs. Jay P. Goldsmith and Edward Karotkin, guides you through the latest innovations in
Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate, 5th Edition, by Drs. Jay P. Goldsmith and Edward Karotkin, guides you through the latest innovations in ventilatory assistance, helping you improve outcomes and quality of life in newborns. With a new emphasis on prevention of chronic lung disease and long term neurologic damage, this edition covers basic concepts of pulmonary pathophysiology and offers practical guidance on both basic and advanced ventilation management strategies. Quality improvement strategies such as non-invasive ventilation, early extubation, oxygen targeting and prevention of intraventricular hemorrhage are reviewed. You’ll also have easy access to the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.com.
- Access expert coverage of all aspects of neonatal pulmonary care―including complications, nutrition, transport, outcomes, follow-up, and parental education.
- Sharpen your diagnostic and clinical skills with case studies drawn from actual patients.
- Find key facts fast with more than 30 quick-reference appendices: normal values, assessment charts, ICU flow charts, procedure steps, and other useful tools.
- Learn how to best use assisted ventilation equipment and pharmacologic agents to prevent long-term pulmonary and neurologic damage.
- Benefit from Drs. Goldsmith and Karotkin’s widely acknowledged expertise in neonatology and pulmonology.
- Incorporate the latest innovations in ventilatory strategies in your practice.
- Gain new insight into today’s hottest topics including Ventilator Associated Pneumonia; Quality Improvement; Ventilation of Neonates in Developing Countries; and Human Interactions with Mechanical Ventilators.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Understand the pros and cons of non-invasive ventilation and earlier extubation.
- Avoid ventilator-associated illness and injury with practical guidance in this vital area.
- Get coverage of basic concepts and advanced neonatal ventilation management strategies in one volume.
Master the art of mechanical ventilation with the latest innovations in ventilatory assistance and improve outcomes and quality of life in newborns.
|Item Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|