Clinical Calculations: With Applications to General and Specialty Areas, 8e
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Clinical Calculations: With Applications to General and Specialty Areas, 8e by Joyce Lefever Kee Sally M Marshall at Nursing Comments. MPN: Approx. 275 illustrations (275 in full c. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Accurate drug calculations start here! Clinical Calculations: With Applications to General and Specialty Areas, 8th Edition covers all four major
Accurate drug calculations start here! Clinical Calculations: With Applications to General and Specialty Areas, 8th Edition covers all four major drug calculation methods ― ratio & proportion, formula, fractional equation, and dimensional analysis. It also includes practice problems not only for general care but also for specialty areas such as pediatrics and critical care. A new chapter covers insulin administration, and concise, illustrated information includes the latest medications, drug administration techniques, and devices. Written by a team of experts led by Joyce Kee, Clinical Calculations makes it easy to understand drug calculation and emphasizes patient safety above all else.
- Coverage of all four major drug calculation methods ― ratio & proportion, formula, fractional equation, and dimensional analysis ― allows you to apply the method that works best for you.
- Updated information on drug administration techniques and devices helps you master the latest techniques of drug administration, including oral, intravenous, intra-muscular, subcutaneous, and other routes.
- Updated drug information ensures you are familiar with the most commonly used drugs in clinical practice.
- Caution boxes alert you to problems or issues related to various drugs and their administration.
- Information on infusion pumps ― enteral, single, multi-channel, PCA, and insulin ― helps you understand their use in drug administration.
- Calculations for Specialty Areas section addresses the drug calculations needed to practice in pediatric, critical care, labor and delivery, and community settings.
- Detailed, full-color photos and illustrations show the most current equipment for IV therapy, the latest types of pumps, and the newest syringes.
- A comprehensive post-test allows you to test your knowledge of key concepts from the text.
- NEW Insulin Administration chapter provides a guide to administering injectable drugs.
- NEW practice problems, drugs, drug labels, and photos keep you up to date with today’s clinical practice.
- NEW! Updated QSEN guidelines and The Joint Commission standards help in reducing medication errors and in providing safe patient care.
|Brand:||Joyce Lefever Kee Sally M Marshall|
|Part Number:||Approx. 275 illustrations (275 in full c|
|MPN:||Approx. 275 illustrations (275 in full c|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|