Core Curriculum for Transplant Nurses, 1e (Critical Care Nursing ( Clochesy))
Core Curriculum for Transplant Nurses, 1e (Critical Care Nursing ( Clochesy)) by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Endorsed by the International Transplant Nurses Association, this book provides a guide to safe and effective care for solid organ transplant
- Ideal as a review and study guide for the solid organ transplantation certification exam.
- Provides self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Discusses organ-specific evaluations for patients referred for transplantation.
- Identifies key physical findings of infection, rejection, malignancies, and other post-transplant complications.
- Covers the role of the immune system in rejection, infection, and malignancy.
- Describes the various immunosuppressive therapies used in solid organ transplantation.
- Identifies key pharmacologic principles regarding the care of solid organ transplant recipients.
- Discusses ethical issues such as living donations, procurement of deceased donors, and clinical transplantation.
- Describes allocation systems for organs in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia.
- Presents international nursing perspectives on organ transplantation.
|Item Weight:||2.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1 x 1 inches|