CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CWOCN Test Review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CWOCN Test Review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides) by Mometrix Media LLC at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This CWOCN study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of
This CWOCN study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CWOCN test. Mometrix's CWOCN test study guide reviews the most important components of the CWOCN exam.
The CWOCN Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CWOCN.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CWOCN Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CWOCN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the WOCNCB Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse Exam
- A breakdown of wound assessment principles
- A guide to wound management principles
- An analysis of pressure ulcers
- An examination of lower extremity ulcers
- An in-depth look at other types of wounds
- An overview of ostomy assessment principles
- A breakdown of ostomy management principles
- A guide to fecal and urinary diversions
- An analysis of continent diversions
- An examination of fistulas, percutaneous tubes and drains
- An in-depth look at continence assessment principles
- An overview of urinary incontinence management principles
The Assessment Principles - Wounds section includes:
- End-of-life wound issues
The Management Principles - Wounds section includes:
- Topical agents for healing
The Pressure Ulcers section includes:
- Assessment and Risk factors
The Lower Extremity Ulcers section includes:
The Other Types of Wounds section includes:
- Surgical wounds
The Assessment Principles-Ostomy section includes:
- Patient adaptation factors
The Management Principles-Ostomy section includes:
- Pouching and containment
The Fecal and Urinary Diversions section includes:
- Long-term care plan
The Continent Diversions section includes:
- Continent ileostomy
The Fistulas and Percutaneous Tubes and Drains section includes:
- Tube procedures
The Assessment Principles-Continence section includes:
- Inserting gastrostomy tube
The Management Principles-Urinary Incontinence section includes:
- Surgical procedures
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CWOCN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CWOCN test.
- CWOCN exam prep that will help you elevate your CWOCN test score.
- CWOCN study manual that will reduce your worry about the CWOCN exam.
- CWOCN review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CWOCN test anxiety.
- CWOCN practice test questions and much more...
|Manufacturer:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Brand:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Publisher:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Studio:||Mometrix Media LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.68 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|