Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 15% on the Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum by Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you are a new or an experienced emergency nurse, you'll find that the Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 6th Edition is an essential tool for
- Authored by ENA, you can rely on this text to be the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- The text's outline format and alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters mean you can find the information you need - fast!
- The most recent CEN examination content is included to ensure that you're prepared and confident.
- Nine new chapters incorporate the latest information about:
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Cultural Dimensions and Emergency Nursing
- End-of-Life Issues in the Emergency Department
- Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Hematologic/Oncologic Emergencies
- Mechanism of Injury
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Forensic Nursing Practice
- A new unit on trauma emergencies reorganizes information from the previous edition to help you more easily find the facts you need.
- More illustrations and tables are included to enhance your understanding of key information.
|Item Weight:||3.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|