Emergency Nursing Procedures, 4th Edition
Emergency Nursing Procedures, 4th Edition by Brand: Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Written by expert emergency nurses across the country, EMERGENCY NURSING PROCEDURES, 4th Edition includes 193 step-by-step emergency procedures,
- Includes pediatric and geriatric information, with procedures when appropriate, to help you treat these specialized patient populations.
- Consistent format and handy, portable size make this handbook ideal for everyday quick reference.
- Emphasis on research-based practice helps you provide the best care possible according to the latest evidence.
- Focused on the most essential, practical information, this handbook provides all the information you’ll need on a day-to-day basis.
- Introduction includes The Joint Commission’s latest patient safety requirements related to emergency procedures.
- Thoroughly updated content reflects changes in practice to keep you up-to-date on emergency care guidelines.
- Four procedures have been added: umbilical vessel cannulation, pelvic splinting, peripheral nerve stimulator (twitch monitoring), and methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy.
- Redesigned index allows for easy access and retrieval of information ― perfect for the fast-paced emergency environment.
|Item Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|