Essentials of Law for Health Professionals, 4e
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Essentials of Law for Health Professionals, 4e by Mosby at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780729541664. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect for: • Bachelor of Nursing students• Diploma of Nursing students• Bachelor of Midwifery students• Bachelor of Paramedicine
- • Bachelor of Nursing students
- • Diploma of Nursing students
- • Bachelor of Midwifery students
- • Bachelor of Paramedicine students
- • Bachelor of Health science students
- • Post graduate Nursing and Midwifery students
Essentials of Law for Health Professionals 4e provides students with the information and knowledge necessary to make well-informed and considered decisions about their legal rights and obligations, and the legal rights and obligations of the patients and clients under their care.
- • Introduces the fundamental concepts and frameworks of health law with clear examples
- • Focuses on the importance of accurate records, patient confidentiality and the impact of medical negligence
- • Provides an increased focus on ethical issues, particularly around refusal and/or withdrawal of treatment, guardianship and the manipulation of life
- • Outlines the obligations and responsibilities in relation to medicines, mental health legislation, child and elder abuse, and explores the management of health complaints
- • Highlights contemporary issues around National Registration requirements for health professionals.
- • Revised chapters explaining the roles of government and legal professionals
- • Chapter 12; Registration and Regulation of Health Professionals reflects the National registration requirements for health professionals
- • Issues of euthanasia, assisted suicide, mental health, abuse and negligence have been enhanced.
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|