Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, Third Edition: Fast Facts and Practice Questions
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, Third Edition: Fast Facts and Practice Questions by Springer Publishing Company at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Doody’s Medical Review: 100 Points; 5 Stars (First Edition)The third edition of this highly acclaimed review continues to promote efficient,
Doody’s Medical Review: 100 Points; 5 Stars (First Edition)
The third edition of this highly acclaimed review continues to promote efficient, time-saving study by synthesizing the complex knowledge needed to pass the exam into a concise, well-organized format. It is updated with key information about the new FNP certification exam, including new test format questions featuring photos of skin and eye conditions and EKGs, and more challenging dragand-drop and multiple-choice questions. Also new to the third edition is more detailed information about nonclinical topics on the exam, including research, ethics, medico-legal issues, advanced practice law, health practices of major cultures, and reimbursement guidelines. One hundred new review questions throughout the book and on the practice exam―including answer key and rationale―increase the total number of questions to more than 700.
Designed to help FNP students boost their confidence through intensive review and high-quality questions, the third edition features succinct, precisely targeted “need-to-know” details of diseases commonly seen in primary care. It covers the entire life span from pediatrics through geriatrics, and offers extensive test-taking techniques and question dissection and analysis sections that provide strategies for identifying the best clues during the problem-solving process. Organized by body system, sections are consistently formatted and encompass Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, Benign Variants, and individual Disease Review topics for each system. Additional outstanding features include Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls that help to focus system study on key information.
NEW TO THE THIRD EDITION
- Updated information reflecting the new FNP certification exam
- New test format questions used by the AANC, including photos of skin and eye conditions, EKGs, and more complex drag-and-drop and multiple-choice questions
- 100 new in-depth review questions for a total of more than 700
- Differential Diagnosis in table format
- Additional information about nonclinical topics including culture, spirituality, and health practices; evidence-based medicine; and more
- Provides a succinct, precisely targeted review of diseases commonly seen in primary care
- Delineates strategic “question dissection techniques” for study success developed by the author
- Includes Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls to help prioritize and interpret test content
- Outlines Normal Findings and Benign Variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Offers intensive pharmacology review
- Practice anytime, anywhere on your mobile device or web browser!
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface
- 700+ board-style questions and answers
- Detailed results showing your strengths and weaknesses
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
|Manufacturer:||Springer Publishing Company|
|Publisher:||Springer Publishing Company|
|Studio:||Springer Publishing Company|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 10.24 x 10.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|