Fecal & Urinary Diversions: Management Principles, 1e
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Fecal & Urinary Diversions: Management Principles, 1e by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dedicated to fecal and urinary diversions, this comprehensive reference book features information on the history of enterostomal therapy, anatomy and
- Covers lifespan considerations to address the special needs of patients of all ages.
- Includes an 8-page color insert with 25 full-color photos illustrating ostomy-related complications to help nurses improve their assessment skills.
- Offers a unique framework for pouch selection to help nurses choose the most effective and cost-conscious options.
- Covers coping and quality-of-life issues to guide nurses in handling these important patient and professional considerations.
- Features practical, step-by-step guidelines for pouching, irrigation, and other techniques.
- Provides review questions and answers to help evaluate learning and prepare for certification or recertification.
|Item Weight:||2.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.24 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.24 x 1.24 inches|