Foundations of Mental Health Care, 5e
Free Shipping Included! Foundations of Mental Health Care, 5e by Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Increase your awareness and understanding of a holistic view of mental health care with this book for nurses and other health care professionals.
- Multidisciplinary care plans for sample clients show how members of the health care team work together.
- Client-specific case studies highlight particular mental disorders and help you apply chapter content to real-life situations.
- “Think About boxes throughout the text strengthen your critical-thinking skills.
- UNIQUE “Drug Alert boxes highlight what you need to know about a wide range of specific psychotherapeutic medications.
- UNIQUE Standard LPN full-color design and “Content Threads point out key information and special features in each chapter, consistent with the format of other books in the LPN Threads series.
- Appendixes give you easy access to mental health care standards, DSM-IV TR diagnoses, and assessment tools that are essential for providing quality care.
- FREE workbook at the end of the book includes crossword puzzles, multiple-choice questions, and other exercises to boost your comprehension of the material.
- FULL-COLOR illustrations make the text even more visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Additional case studies help you apply chapter content to more real-life scenarios such as chronic illness and substance abuse with accompanying questions to test your critical-thinking skills.
- Chapter on complementary and alternative therapies increases your awareness of the benefits and risks of alternative therapies such as ayurveda, herbal supplements, massage, meditation, acupuncture, and telemedicine.
- Forensic nursing content familiarizes you with the prevention and treatment of violence-based disorders and shows you how to obtain and document evidence for legal purposes.
- NEW antianxiety and antimanic drug information keeps you up-to-date on the latest psychotropic medications.
|Item Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|