Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics (Staheli, Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 41% on the Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics (Staheli, Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics) by Lippincott Williams Wilkins at Nursing Comments. MPN: 1791. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ideal for anyone involved in the care of children with musculoskeletal problems, this best-selling resource has been completely updated to be even
- Thoroughly up-to-date and evidence-based, including expanded material on sports medicine.
- Lavishly illustrated with over 1,700 color drawings and photographs – a uniquely visual approach you’ll appreciate for rapid reference and quick understanding.
- Parent education guides make it easy to provide important information to caregivers and increase compliance.
- Comprehensive coverage includes growth, evaluation, management, trauma, sports, infections, and tumors, as well as each anatomical area: lower limb, foot, knee, hip, spine, and upper limb.
- Designed to meet the everyday needs of health care practitioners who are involved with pediatric musculoskeletal problems, including primary care physicians, pediatricians, and orthopedists.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
|Brand:||Lippincott Williams Wilkins|
|Item Weight:||2.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|