Handbook of Anesthesia, 5e
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Handbook of Anesthesia, 5e by Brand: Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A practical reference for the clinical setting, Handbook of Anesthesia, 5th Edition puts key information at your fingertips. It’s an ideal
A practical reference for the clinical setting, Handbook of Anesthesia, 5th Edition puts key information at your fingertips. It’s an ideal companion to Nurse Anesthesia, providing easy-access coverage of the subjects you look up most frequently, such as common diseases, common procedures, drugs, and protocols. It also includes the most current information related to perioperative management and anesthetic care considerations for a wide variety of surgical procedures. Written by leading CRNA experts John Nagelhout and Karen Plaus, this compact handbook provides the up-to-date clinical and drug information you’ll use in daily practice
"This book is packed with information, is easy to read and easy to navigate. The clinical information is authentic, and reads like the work of authors with clinical experience and wisdom" Reviewed by: British Journal of Anaesthesia Date: Nov 2014
- Convenient, quick-reference format is organized into three parts: common diseases, common procedures, and drugs.
- Disease monographs include definition, incidence and prevalence, pathophysiology, laboratory results, clinical manifestations, treatment, anesthetic considerations, and prognosis.
- Monographs of surgical procedures include a brief description, preoperative assessments (including health history, physical assessment, and patient preparation), anesthetic technique, perioperative management, and postoperative implications.
- Drug monographs include generic names, trade names, indications, anesthetic considerations, pharmacokinetics, dosages, and adverse effects.
- Expert CRNA authors provide the current clinical information you’ll use in daily practice.
- UPDATED disease information includes the latest treatment and anesthetic considerations.
- NEW drug information includes interactions and effects of key new drugs with common anesthetic agents.
- NEW surgical procedures include up-to-date information on new minimally invasive and laparoscopic procedures.
- NEW appendices include drug, laboratory, and pediatric tables for easy reference.
|Item Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|