Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach, 1e
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach, 1e by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach was awarded first place in the 2013 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Information
Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach was awarded first place in the 2013 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Information Technology/Informatics category. Get on the cutting edge of informatics with Health Informatics, An Interprofessional Approach. Covering a wide range of skills and systems, this unique title prepares you for work in today’s technology-filled clinical field. Topics include clinical decision support, clinical documentation, provider order entry systems, system implementation, adoption issues, and more. Case studies, abstracts, and discussion questions enhance your understanding of these crucial areas of the clinical space.
- 31 chapters written by field experts give you the most current and accurate information on continually evolving subjects like evidence-based practice, EHRs, PHRs, disaster recovery, and simulation.
- Case studies and attached discussion questions at the end of each chapter encourage higher level thinking that you can apply to real world experiences.
- Objectives, key terms and an abstract at the beginning of each chapter provide an overview of what each chapter will cover.
- Conclusion and Future Directions section at the end of each chapter reinforces topics and expands on how the topic will continue to evolve.
- Open-ended discussion questions at the end of each chapter enhance your understanding of the subject covered.
|Item Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 10.8 x 10.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|