Hemodynamic Monitoring: Evolving Technologies and Clinical Practice, 1e
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Hemodynamic Monitoring: Evolving Technologies and Clinical Practice, 1e by imusti at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. An evidence-based guide to hemodynamic monitoring procedures and patient care, Hemodynamic Monitoring: Evolving Technologies & Clinical Practice
An evidence-based guide to hemodynamic monitoring procedures and patient care, Hemodynamic Monitoring: Evolving Technologies & Clinical Practice describes invasive, non-invasive, and minimally invasive techniques in monitoring blood pressure and oxygen levels within the circulatory system. It provides a clear, illustrated discussion of the anatomy and physiology related to hemodynamics, explains the technologies involved in each measurement, and includes quick-reference tables of normal and abnormal values. Written by cardiovascular nursing expert Mary E. Lough, Hemodynamic Monitoring is a detailed, comprehensive text designed for critical care nurses and respiratory therapists.
- Case Studies in each clinical chapter include a patient scenario with assessment details, allowing you to envision real-life patient care and prepare for adverse outcomes or complications.
- Coverage of patient safety includes a discussion of important measures that will help you provide safe and effective patient-centered care.
- UNIQUE! Coverage of patient comfort includes a discussion of methods to increase patient comfort during invasive procedures.
- Clinical Reasoning Pearls provide practical advice from experts and describe how to implement a procedure or improve patient care.
- A table of Important Values and Formulas is located inside the back cover for quick and easy reference.
|Item Size:||1 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|