Infusion Nursing: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Alexander, Infusion Nursing)
Free Shipping Included! Infusion Nursing: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Alexander, Infusion Nursing) by Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With a new focus on evidence-based practice, the 3rd edition of this authoritative reference covers every aspect of infusion therapy and can be
- Authored by the Infusion Nurses Society, this highly respected reference sets the standard for infusion nursing practice.
- Coverage of all 9 core areas of INS certification makes this a valuable review resource for the examination.
- Material progresses from basic to advanced to help new practitioners build a solid foundation of knowledge before moving on to more advanced topics.
- Each chapter focuses on a single topic and can serve as a stand-alone reference for busy nursing professionals.
- Expanded coverage of infusion therapy equipment, product selection, and evaluation help you provide safe, effective care.
- A separate chapter on infusion therapy across the continuum offers valuable guidance for treating patients with infusion therapy needs in outpatient, long-term, and home-care, as well as hospice and ambulatory care centers.
- Extensive information on specialties addresses key areas such as oncology, pain management, blood components, and parenteral nutrition.
- An evidence-based approach and new Focus on Evidence boxes throughout the book emphasize the importance of research in achieving the best possible patient outcomes.
- The user-friendly design highlights essential information in handy boxes, tables, and lists for quick access.
- Completely updated coverage ensures you are using the most current infusion therapy guidelines available.
|Item Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|