Introductory Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Introductory Maternity and Pediatric Nursing by LWW at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any
Highlights of the 4th edition:
- NEW & UPDATEDCONTENT, including the latest NANDA terminology, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) guidelines, the Baby Friendly Initiative, medication updates, and more, prepare you for practice in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- UNIQUE! A built-in workbook at the end of each chapter includes NCLEX-PN-style review questions, study activities, and critical thinking "What Would You Do?" exercises.
- NEW! Concept Mastery Alerts highlight commonly misunderstood concepts and provide helpful explanations to clarify them.
- Chapter-opening case studies foster critical thinking.
- A Nursing Process approach prepares you to write individual care plans by walking you through each step of the nurse’s role in data collection (assessment), relevant nursing diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- First-person narratives help you understand the feelings of clients and their family members.
- Cultural Snapshots encourage you to think about cultural differences when caring for your clients.
- Learning Objectives and Key Points, which set goals for understanding and highlight must-know information, help you master important concepts.
- Test Yourself questions allow you to check your understanding as you go.
- Clinical Secrets highlight safety concerns and other important topics to prepare you for on-the-job challenges.
- ENHANCED online student resources include NCLEX-PN-style questions (revised to reflect the latest test plan) including new alternate format questions), drug monographs, maternity and pediatric nursing videos, audio glossaries, dosage calculation quizzes, and more.
- Comprehensive instructor resources include guided lecture notes, PowerPoint presentations, test generator, image bank, QSEN competencies, concept-based curriculum maps, quizzes, assignments, and more.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.85 x 0.73 x 0.73 inches|