LPN to RN Transitions: Achieving Success in your New Role
Free Shipping Included! LPN to RN Transitions: Achieving Success in your New Role by LWW at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any
Make the most of your personal and financial investment and learn how to effectively balance career, school, and personal pursuits on your journey to success as an RN.
A proven guide to personal and professional achievement, LPN to RN Transitions, 5th Edition, eases the return to academic life and helps licensed practical and vocational nurses effectively balance career, school, and personal pursuits on the journey to success in registered nursing programs. Thoroughly updated, this revised edition reflects the growing emphasis on culturally sensitive, intercollaborative care students are likely to encounter in their RN careers.
Readers progress through a series of case studies and interactive exercises based on the latest clinical evidence and practical experience, building a Personal Education Plan optimized for their unique skills, learning needs, and goals. Supported by real-world success stories, critical thinking challenges, and review questions, this trusted resource helps aspiring registered nurses make the most of their personal and financial investment and confidently prepare for the challenges ahead.
The 5th Edition includes:
- Revised college success strategies reflect inspiring real-world accomplishments of a diverse, multicultural student population.
- Thinking Critically features challenge you to apply what you’ve learned to common clinical scenarios.
- Updated content and evidence-based practice strategies throughout the text highlight emerging trends in RN practice.
- Case studies of student experiences at the beginning of each chapter illustrate successful transitions to the associate degree level.
- Concise tables and boxes clarify important concepts at a glance.
- NCLEX-style review questions help you confidently prepare for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|