Merenstein & Gardner's Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8e
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the Merenstein & Gardner's Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8e by Mosby at Nursing Comments. MPN: Approx. 300 illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Merenstein & Gardner’s Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8th Edition, is the leading resource for collaborative, interprofessional critical care
Merenstein & Gardner’s Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8th Edition, is the leading resource for collaborative, interprofessional critical care of newborns. Co-authored by physicians and nurses, it offers concise, comprehensive coverage with a unique multidisciplinary approach and real-world perspective that make it an essential guide for both neonatal nurses and physicians. The 8th edition features the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations ― all in a practical quick-reference format for easy retrieval and review of key information.
- UNIQUE! Multidisciplinary author and contributor team consists of two physicians and two nurses, with each chapter written and reviewed by a physician-nurse team to ensure that information mirrors current, real-world practice in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Critical Findings boxes and tables outline symptoms and diagnostic findings that require immediate attention, helping you prioritize assessment data and steps in initial care.
- UNIQUE! Clinical content highlighted in color allows you to quickly scan for information that directly affects patient care.
- UNIQUE! Parent Teaching boxes highlight relevant information to share with a patient’s caregivers.
- Clinical images, graphs, and algorithms illustrate clinically relevant concepts in neonatal intensive care.
- Streamlined references include only the most current or classic sources.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations addresses topics such as: women with chronic illnesses becoming pregnant; maternal obesity; hypotension and shock in premature infants; pain and sedation; dedicated feeding sets vs. IVs for safety; MRSA; pediatric stroke; autism screening; discharge coordination; and more.
- NEW! The latest AAP recommendations and guidelines for hypoglycemia, jaundice, herpes, respiratory syncytial virus, and neonatal transport team composition.
- EXPANDED! Revised Evidence-Based Clinical Practice chapter focuses on evidence-based practice and quality improvement and the role of qualitative research in EBP.
- EXPANDED! Updated Infection in the Neonate chapter features new GBS guidelines and CRP research.
|Part Number:||Approx. 300 illustrations|
|MPN:||Approx. 300 illustrations|
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|