Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e by Brand: Saunders at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780323079099. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 2013 BMA Medical Book Awards 1st Prize Award Winner in Surgery! Minor Emergencies gives you the practical how-tos you need to handle a wide range of
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards 1st Prize Award Winner in Surgery!
Minor Emergencies gives you the practical how-tos you need to handle a wide range of non-life-threatening medical crises with speed and expertise. Completely updated with the latest equipment, devices, dosages, and techniques, this compact and portable medical reference book delivers fast, efficient guidance just when you need it. With Minor Emergencies on hand, you'll always be prepared!
- Find guidance at a glance with "What to Do" and "What NOT to Do" checklists.
- Effectively respond to medical crises at the point of care with Minor Emergencies!
- Consult this critical guide online wherever you go! At www.expertconsult.com you can navigate the complete text, follow links to PubMed, browse images, and view 60 procedural videos, including:
- Removing foreign body from skin
- Upper facial injury-fracture examination
- Upper facial injury-fracture examination, and much more!
- Stay on top of the latest procedures and treatment guidelines with updated coverage of 184 topics, including Swimmer’s Ear, Dental Pain, Broken Rib, Locked Knee, Puncture Wounds, and Sunburn.
- Get procedural sedation recommendations from Dr. Alfred Sacchetti, MD, FACEP.
An essential quick reference with all the instructions you need to handle common, non-life-threatening emergencies with speed and expertise.
|Item Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|