Mosby's Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, 5e
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Mosby's Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, 5e by Kathleen Deska Pagana at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780323089494. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This quick reference handbook offers clear, concise coverage of over 700 of the most commonly performed diagnostic and laboratory tests ― including
This quick reference handbook offers clear, concise coverage of over 700 of the most commonly performed diagnostic and laboratory tests ― including 39 new to this edition. Trusted authors, Kathleen Pagana, PhD, RN and Timothy Pagana, MD, FACS, bring together a comprehensive collection of full color designs, illustrations and photos to show exactly how various tests are performed. Related tests are grouped by chapter and presented in a consistent format to facilitate a full understanding of each type of diagnostic test.
- UNIQUE! Coverage of the clinical significance of test results explains why a given test result indicates specific diseases.
- Full-color design clarifies key concepts, procedures, and testing techniques.
- Related Tests sections list tests that provide similar information or are used to evaluate the same body system, disease process, or symptom.
- NEW! Unique front section on coding for diagnostic and laboratory tests (ICD-10) provides explanations of the coding requirements and challenges for diagnostic testing along with codes for all tests in the manual.
- NEW! 39 of the most current laboratory and diagnostic tests have been added to this new edition to reflect current best practices.
- NEW! Updated photographs and illustrations reflect the latest changes in testing equipment.
|Brand:||Kathleen Deska Pagana|
|Item Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|