Mosby's Textbook for Medication Assistants, 1e
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Mosby's Textbook for Medication Assistants, 1e by Sorrentino, Sheila A./ Remmert, Leighann N. at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780323046879. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gain the knowledge and skills you need to give medication with this new easy-to-read textbook. Thorough and complete, this text covers all of the
- Clear, easy-to-read writing style makes it easy to understand what you’ve read.
- Attractive, full-color presentation keeps your interest.
- Hundreds of full-color drawings and photos illustrate key techniques and concepts.
- Focus on Communication boxes show you how to clearly communicate with patients and residents and avoid comments that might make them uncomfortable.
- Focus on Older Persons boxes prepare you to address the special needs, considerations, and circumstances of older patients.
- Promoting Safety and Comfort boxes explain measures and cautions you can use to improve patient safety and comfort.
- Procedures are divided into manageable segments with step-by-step instructions to follow for each skill.
- Delegation Guidelines prepare you for the responsibilities of specific delegated tasks.
- Arithmetic Review in the Appendix reviews the basic math skills you need for calculating and checking medication dosages.
- UNIQUE! Key Abbreviations and Acronyms at the beginning of each chapter familiarize you with commonly used abbreviations.
- Key Terms defined at the beginning of each chapter prepare you to better understand chapter content.
- Chapter Review Questions at the end of each chapter help you evaluate your learning.
- Workbook available separately contains a wide variety of exercises and activities to enhance and evaluate your learning.
|Brand:||Sorrentino, Sheila A./ Remmert, Leighann N.|
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|