Netter's Infectious Disease, 1e (Netter Clinical Science)
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the Netter's Infectious Disease, 1e (Netter Clinical Science) by imusti at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Netter’s Infectious Diseases provides a comprehensive yet concise overview of current global infectious disease concerns. Elaine Jong and Dennis
Netter’s Infectious Diseases provides a comprehensive yet concise overview of current global infectious disease concerns. Elaine Jong and Dennis Stevens cover the basics of the field using beautiful Netter illustrations and accessible "need to know" information on major conditions and problems- including multi-drug-resistance, Staph infections, Chagas disease, and the flu. It’s a great tool for quick review or for sharing with patients and staff.
[This is a paperback version of the hardback book copyright 2012.]
- Review the basics of infectious disease through comprehensive coverage contained in a single volume reference.
- Apply "need to know" information from the uniformly concise text and instructive Netter paintings.
- View detailed Netter illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of microbiology, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation.
- Stay current on modern infectious disease concerns-such as multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis, Staph aureus, Chagas disease, and the flu-with new illustrations in the Netter tradition specifically created to address new topics.
- Access a companion website at www.netterreference.com featuring the complete searchable text, an Image Bank containing all of the book’s illustrations…downloadable for your personal use, plus 25 printable patient education brochures.
|Item Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|