Nurse Anesthesia, 4e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia)
Super Savings Item! Save 38% on the Nurse Anesthesia, 4e (Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia) by Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Long respected as the most comprehensive nurse anesthesia resource available, this new edition continues the tradition of bringing together leading
- Over 700 tables and boxes highlight the most essential information in a quick, easy-to-reference format.
- An easy-to-use organization with basic principles covered first, followed by individual chapters for each surgical specialty, ensures you have the information you need to build your knowledge.
- Over 650 figures of anatomy, nurse anesthesia procedures, and equipment enhance your understanding of complex information.
- Expert CRNA authors provide the most up-to-date and relevant clinical information you’ll use in daily practice.
- The latest pharmacology information on pharmacokinetics, drug delivery systems, opiate antagonists, and key induction drugs to keep you up-to-date.
- Thoroughly updated references make finding the latest and most important research in the field quick and simple.
- New chapters address legal issues, neonatal anesthesia, anesthesia education, clinical monitoring, regional anesthesia, unexpected complications, and more.
- Expanded coverage of chemistry and physics as well as immunology makes these difficult fundamental topics easier to understand and apply to everyday practice.
- Over 100 new images enhance your understanding of difficult anesthesia concepts.
|Item Weight:||6.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|