Nurse Anesthesia Secrets, 1e
Nurse Anesthesia Secrets, 1e by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nurse Anesthesia Secrets, part of the Nursing Secrets series, provides certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) and nurse anesthesia students
- Lists 50 Top Secrets of nurse anesthesia practice in the front matter for quick reference.
- Features Key Points boxes to emphasize the most important material in the chapter.
- Provides Internet Resources in each chapter for further studying and reference.
- Uses an effective two-color layout to provide answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding nurse anesthesia practice.
- Designed for nurse anesthesia students and CRNA practitioners.
- Highlights intraopertive monitoring, anesthesia techniques, anesthesia implications of specific disorders, and anesthetic management for specific surgeries.
- Section I. Anesthesia Equipment and Monitors describes important concepts for safe monitoring and patient positioning during anesthesia.
- Section II. Clinical Pharmacology describes common medications used or encountered in the perioperative period. Indications, mechanisms of action, and side effects are highlighted.
- Section III. Disorders and Disease States describes physiologic principles and anesthesia principles associated with specific systems. The anesthetic management of patients with specific disorders is also covered.
- Section IV. Surgical Procedures describes common surgical procedures and their anesthetic management.
- Section V. Special Patient Populations describes important anesthetic management concepts for selected patient groups, including geriatric, obese, and pediatric patients.
- Section VI. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management describes commonly used regional anesthesia techniques and key concepts regarding pain management.
- Section VII. Special Considerations describes miscellaneous concepts that are relevant to nurse anesthesia practice, including professional structure, legal terminology, and latex allergy.
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.29 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|