Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 10e
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 26% on the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 10e by Unknown at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 10th edition of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook makes formulating nursing diagnoses and creating individualized care plans a breeze. Updated with
The 10th edition of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook makes formulating nursing diagnoses and creating individualized care plans a breeze. Updated with the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, this convenient reference shows you how to build customized care plans in three easy steps: assess, diagnose, plan. Authors Elizabeth Ackley and Gail Ladwig use Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) to guide you in creating care plans that include desired outcomes, interventions, patient teaching, and evidence-based rationales.
- Unique! Care Plan Constructor on the companion Evolve website offers hands-on practice creating customized plans of care.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- Recent and classic research examples promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- NEW! 4 Color text
- NEW! Includes updated 2012-2014 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- NEW! Provides the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan.
- NEW! QSEN Safety interventions and rationales
- NEW! 100 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on the companion Evolve website.
- NEW! Root Causing Thinking and Motivational Interviewing appendixes on the companion Evolve website.
Features & Highlights
- 10th edition
- betty J. Ackley
|Item Weight:||3.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|