PASS CEN!, 2e
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the PASS CEN!, 2e by Mosby at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780323321822. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Make sure you’re prepared for the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination with Pass CEN!, 2nd Edition. This comprehensive reference covers
Make sure you’re prepared for the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination with Pass CEN!, 2nd Edition. This comprehensive reference covers all of the content areas in the current exam, and includes fun, challenging learning activities and realistic practice questions. Every chapter features a full range of activities including matching, fill-in-the blank, comparisons, and crossword puzzles – all designed to improve your recall and comprehension skills. A clear, concise outline format and numerous illustrations make the material easy to read, understand, and remember. In addition, the accompanying Evolve website, includes scrambled questions which simulate the experience of taking the actual exam.
- An easy-to-follow outline format clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam.
- Learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as matching questions, essays, table completion exercises, and crossword puzzles.
- Case studies include questions on clinical reasoning and decision-making.
- NEW! Content follows the most current CEN blueprint , eliminating extraneous information that is not likely to be tested.
- NEW! Updated learning activities and additional questions reinforces your retention of information.
- NEW! Critical pharmacology information integrated into each chapter stresses it’s importance to effective treatment outcomes.
- NEW! Integrated anatomy and physiology content reduces repetition of content.
- NEW! Learning activities moved to the back of book allows you to complete activities without the distraction of answers being right there.
|Item Size:||1 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.43 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|