Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process - (Retail Access Card), 8e
Free Shipping Included! Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process - (Retail Access Card), 8e by Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Master everything from basic principles to dosage calculation and more with the hands on practice offered in Pharmacology Online. Corresponding to
Master everything from basic principles to dosage calculation and more with the hands on practice offered in Pharmacology Online. Corresponding to Lilley's Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8th Edition, this online course features a collection of self-paced learning modules that will enhance your understanding of pharmacology within context of the nursing process and prioritization. True-to-life case studies, videos, animations, interactive activities, care planning activities, and NCLEX® Exam–style quizzes help you understand how drugs work and how to administer them safely in the clinical setting.
- 26 Case studies with quizzes use true to life clinical scenarios to promote learning by doing in the safety of the virtual clinical setting. These cases also show the consequences of both correct and incorrect choices and include rationales for incorrect choices.
- 21 Self-study modules provide a thorough introduction to the basic principles of pharmacology, drug calculations, and safe drug administration.
- Interactive learning activities provide drill-and-practice review of critical drug content in a fun, game-like way.
- UNIQUE! Roadside Assistance video clips use humor and analogy to bring key pharmacology content to life.
- 20 Care planning activities challenge users to synthesize all of their pharmacology knowledge to plan the care of a particular patient.
- Audio glossary presents definitions and audio pronunciations for more than 1,400 terms and drug names.
- Enhanced discussion questions have users apply content from textbook reading to address true-to-life clinical situations like those they will encounter in practice.
- Animations are a helpful adjunct to learning content that is best explained using motion and voiceover audio.
- NEW! Updated Online Drug Handbook reflects the content of the 2016 Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook.
- 58 Practice quizzes for the NCLEX® examination provide questions to prepare for the expanded pharmacology content of the NCLEX examination.
- NEW! Updated content mirrors the changes in content and organization of the main 8th edition text.
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|