Pocket Companion for Physical Examination and Health Assessment - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 6e
Free Shipping Included! Pocket Companion for Physical Examination and Health Assessment - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 6e by Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Convenient, color-coded design helps you easily locate the information you need. More than 160 full-color illustrations clearly demonstrate important
- Convenient, color-coded design helps you easily locate the information you need.
- More than 160 full-color illustrations clearly demonstrate important anatomy and physiology concepts, examination steps, and normal and abnormal findings.
- Age-specific developmental competencies highlight important considerations for pediatric, pregnant, and aging patients.
- Cultural competency icons alert you to relevant cultural distinctions you may encounter in the clinical setting.
- Abnormal findings tables provide fast access to key information on many frequently encountered conditions.
- Spanish-language translation chart helps you ensure accurate, effective examinations of Spanish-speaking patients.
- Bedside Assessment of the Hospitalized Patient chapter outlines the pertinent assessment steps specific to this patient population.
- New abnormal findings photos help you recognize and distinguish between abnormal conditions.
- Additional new full-color examination technique photos clarify exam steps for eyes, nose, mouth, throat, thorax, heart, neck, peripheral vascular, and pediatric exams.
- Updated evidence-based practice guidelines throughout the guide reflect the most current research and assessment practices.
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|