Primary Care of the Child with a Chronic Condition, 5e
Primary Care of the Child with a Chronic Condition, 5e by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Written by nurse practitioners for nurse practitioners, this one-of-a-kind resource provides the expert guidance you need to provide comprehensive
- This is the only book authored by Nurse Practitioners that focuses on managing the primary health care needs of children with chronic conditions.
- More than 60 expert contributors provide the most current information available on specific conditions.
- Comprehensive summary boxes at the end of all chronic conditions chapters provide at-a-glance access to key information.
- Resource lists at the end of each chronic condition chapter direct you to helpful websites, national organizations, and additional sources of information that you can share with parents and families.
- Updated references ensure you have access to the most current, evidence-based coverage of the latest research findings and management protocols.
- Four new chapters ― Celiac Disease, Eating Disorders, Muscular Dystrophy, and Obesity ― keep you up to date with the latest developments in treating these conditions.
- Autism content is updated with the latest research on autism spectrum disorders, including current methods of evaluation, identification, and management.
- Coverage of systems of care features new information on how to help families obtain high-quality and cost-effective coordinated services within our complex health care system.
- Easy-to-find boxes in the chronic conditions chapters summarize important information on treatment, associated problems, clinical manifestations, and differential diagnosis.
|Item Weight:||4.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|