Primary Care Tools for Clinicians: A Compendium of Forms, Questionnaires, and Rating Scales for Everyday Practice
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 26% on the Primary Care Tools for Clinicians: A Compendium of Forms, Questionnaires, and Rating Scales for Everyday Practice by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This unique collection of tools for primary care clinicians features over 230 forms, scales, and inventories to use or adapt for routine or
- A wide range of physical examination forms are included, such as histories and physicals across the lifespan, patient logs and records, sports physicals, psychiatric forms, nutrition forms, and other specialized exams.
- Over 140 developmental and pediatric tools, behavioral instruments, geriatric measures, quality of life and functional ability instruments, pain scales, wound classifications, nutrition assessment tools, system-specific measures, and social and spiritual rating scales are provided.
- Each tool is accompanied by a description and explanation of its uses, which includes the authors, sources, scoring, targeted populations, administration time, and reliability and validity where applicable.
- Extensive online resources and print references are provided for further information on proprietary measures, documentation support, professional organization recommendations, and government healthcare agency guidelines.
- Icons identify which forms can be adapted for use and which forms and measures can also be found in electronic format on the accompanying CD-ROM.
- Pages are perforated and 3-hole punched for easy tear-out, photocopying, customization, or placement into a binder.
- Over 200 forms and measures are included on an accompanying CD-ROM, 57 of which are customizable, and can be printed and copied for use in any office.
|Item Weight:||2.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|