Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care
On Sale Now! Save 9% on the Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care by American Academy of Pediatrics at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Significantly revised and updated, the second edition of this popular quick reference guide provides information and advice on 190 areas of current
Authoritative content is presented in a concise outline format that helps speed and simplify decision-making.
Regardless of the patient presentation you're confronted with, you'll have quick access to the help you need to
- Efficiently evaluate signs and symptoms.
- Order the right screening/diagnostic tests.
- Implement approved therapeutic strategies.
- Prescribe safe and effective medications
- Recommend proven prevention measures.
- Confidently respond to parent questions.
35 new chapters including
- Coagulation disorders
- Drug interactions and adverse effects
- Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Fragile X syndrome
- Hypocalcemia, hypercalcemia, and hypercalcuria
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Metabolic disorders beyond the newborn period
- Munchausen syndrome by proxy: medical child abuse
- Papulosquamous disease
- Pierre-Robin syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Symptoms of emotional disturbance in young children (Birth to 5 Years)
- Turner syndrome and Noonan syndrome
- And more...
|Manufacturer:||American Academy of Pediatrics|
|Publisher:||American Academy of Pediatrics|
|Studio:||American Academy of Pediatrics|
|Item Size:||1.72 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|