Satisfied Customers Seldom Sue: A Guide to Exceptional Customer Service in Long-Term Care
Free Shipping Included! Satisfied Customers Seldom Sue: A Guide to Exceptional Customer Service in Long-Term Care by HCPro at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How satisfied are your residents? One satisfied resident could equal thousands of dollars of income for your facility. If one resident has a positive
How satisfied are your residents? One satisfied resident could equal thousands of dollars of income for your facility.
If one resident has a positive and pleasant experience in your care, what could that mean for your business? They'll tell their families and their families will tell their loved ones and friends. Plus, your facility's care is in the spotlight more than ever with the implementation of the five-star rating system.
So isn't it worth a few extra steps to ensure that your residents are happy and well taken care of? The importance of good customer service is often taken for granted. We say we strive for it and that it is important but what actions do we take to ensure it?
Take action and boost your facility's reputation in the community with Satisfied Customers Seldom Sue: A Guide to Exceptional Customer Service in Long-Term Care, an HCPro book and CD-ROM designed to cultivate strong customer service skills in your long-term care nurses, frontline staff, and any other staff member who interacts with residents and families.
Satisfied residents and families results in:
- A decreased chance of a lawsuit
- Positive word of mouth marketing which leads to increased revenue
- Improved working relationships with residents, families, staff, and the media
Add a dash of humor to your day
Author Carol Marshall, MA, offers a fun, innovative approach to learning that just can't be compared. Her quirky titles and humorous commentary give a fresh and enjoyable approach to customer service in the long-term care environment.
Provide five-star customer service, and put your resident's needs first.
Satisfied Customers Seldom Sue breaks down the logic behind the newly released five-star rating system. The industry is still reeling from this new, publicized rating of nursing home care. With this essential resource you'll understand the five-star nursing rating system and what it means to you and the public. This timely and trustworthy training manual helps you make sense of it all.
At more than 250 pages, this all in one resource gives you:
- An entire chapter devoted to the five-star nursing home compare process.
- A breakdown of the relationship between interviewing skills and the MDS 3.0 with a strong emphasis of how customer service relates to the new assessment system.
- The ultimate all in one customer service resource that can be used and understood by everyone in the facility from CNAs to the laundry staff.
- Instant access to everything you need to conduct training. Customize PowerPoint presentations, inservices, and templates to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Bonus CD-ROM included
The companion CD-ROM contains helpful tools and supplements that make training easy:
- Easy-to-use PowerPoint presentations to accompany Chapter 4 and Chapter 6. These presentations provide a hands on and interactive approach to learning.
- Eleven ready-to-use inservices that help you save time. It's easy to teach and evaluate your staff in providing good, quality customer service, when you have inservices that cover: Service, Honesty, Attitude, Respect, Business cards, Appearance, Putting family first, Resident needs, Establishing rapport, Giving customers what they want, Interdependency
- A 16-page handbook called the Resident and Family Handbook. It explains everything from the Medicare and Medicaid admission process to providing an explanation of each staff member's role in the facility. Facilities can provide this handbook to new families and residents as part of a welcome kit to help ease the transition.
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|