Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 8e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 25% on the Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 8e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination) by imusti at Nursing Comments. MPN: BKPHYEXA8TH9XOP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With a strong patient-centered approach to care and an author team comprised of nurses and physicians, Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8th
With a strong patient-centered approach to care and an author team comprised of nurses and physicians, Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8th Edition, addresses teaching and learning health assessment in nursing, medical, and a wide variety of other health-care programs, at both undergraduate and graduate levels. This new edition offers an increased focus on evidence-based practice and improved readability, along with integrated lifespan content and numerous special features such as Clinical Pearls and Physical Variations, Functional Assessment, and Staying Well boxes.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Physical Examination boxes supply you with current data on the most effective techniques for delivering quality patient care.
- Clinical Pearls lend insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- Functional Assessment boxes present a more holistic approach to patient care that extends beyond the physical exam to patients’ functional ability.
- Staying Well boxes focus you on patient wellness and health promotion.
- Risk Factor boxes provide opportunities for patient teaching or genetic testing for a variety of conditions.
- Differential diagnosis content offers you an understanding of how disease presentations vary and specific information for how to make diagnoses from similar abnormal findings.
- Abnormal Findings tables equip you with a quick, illustrated reference that allows for comparisons of various abnormalities along with key symptoms and underlying pathophysiology.
- Sample Documentation boxes clarify appropriate professional language for the process of recording patient assessment data.
- NEW! Advance Practice Skills highlighted throughout text makes identification and reference easier for students.
- NEW! Updated content throughout provides you with cutting-edge research and a strong evidence-based approach to care.
- NEW! Vital Signs and Pain Assessment Chapter groups important, foundational tasks together for easy reference in one location.
- NEW! Improve readability ensures content remains clear, straightforward, and easy to understand.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and photographs enhances visual appeal and clarifies anatomic concepts and exam techniques.
|Item Weight:||3.86 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|