Seidel's Physical Examination Handbook, 8e (Mosbys Physical Examination Handbook)
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Seidel's Physical Examination Handbook, 8e (Mosbys Physical Examination Handbook) by imusti at Nursing Comments. MPN: 9780323169530. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Be prepared in any clinical setting with this portable, full-color, illustrated guide. Examination tables and Aids to Differential Diagnosis tables
Be prepared in any clinical setting with this portable, full-color, illustrated guide. Examination tables and Aids to Differential Diagnosis tables provide easy access to the physical exam in a two-column format for each system exam. Key information includes differential diagnosis tips, pediatric variations, sample documentation, and other helpful assessment data for quick reference. Separate chapters cover age-specific exams for infants, children, adolescents, and older adults, the healthy female evaluation, as well as reporting and documenting findings for computerized charting.
- Examination tables offer quick and reliable reference to key exam steps and what to expect.
- Aids to Differential Diagnosis tables summarize distinguishing characteristics of abnormalities, furnishing you with clues for identifying characteristic symptoms and diagnosing patient problems.
- Sample Documentation sections at the end of system chapters promote concise yet thorough patient charting for each system exam.
- Equipment Lists, indicating needed items in preparation for each system exam, facilitate efficiency in the practice setting.
- Color-coded Pediatric Variations tables provide a resource on differences in findings and developmental considerations for pediatric patients.
- Updated Computerized Charting content reflects the shift to electronic charting in clinical practice and equips you with a current resource on what and how to chart patient data.
- Over 200 full-color illustrations on anatomy and physiology, exam procedures, and normal and abnormal findings offer a visual reference to performing exams and anticipated and unanticipated findings in this highly visual field.
- NEW! Updated Content throughout the book reflects the latest research and evidence-based practice to supply you with a best-practice approach to the physical exam.
- NEW! Vital Signs and Pain Assessment chapter groups important foundational and frequently-used tasks together for easy reference.
- NEW! Age-Specific Examination: Special Populations and Older Adults chapter makes it easy to locate specific variations in assessment for older adults with special needs.
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.55 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|