Simulation Champions: Fostering Courage, Caring, and Connection
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Simulation Champions: Fostering Courage, Caring, and Connection by LWW at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any
Setting out to design a nursing simulation program or to improve one already in place?
Drawing on the personal experiences of experts and pioneers in the field, Simulation Champions: Fostering Courage, Caring, and Connection offers the practical information needed to deal with the real challenges of creating or improving a simulation program, along with detailed information on the change management and leadership skills needed for success. Whether you are building a nursing simulation program from the ground up or are seeking to improve an existing program, you will find the information and tools you need to develop strategies for adoption, maintenance, and evaluation, including coverage of important considerations, such as physical space, budget, curriculum and human resources.
• Extensive coverage of leadership and management concepts critical to implementing a simulation program prepares you for potential challenges and pitfalls.
• Coverage of change management helps you understand specific issues you might face at your institution, along with strategies for addressing them.
• Ready-to-use online templates and forms help you implement key concepts and skills.
• INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM throughout the text help you ensure the program you develop meets current best practices.
• Simulation on a Shoestring feature offers creative ideas to save your program valuable dollars.
• Voice of Experience sections present personal narratives from Simulation Champion pioneers across the globe. Each describes a challenge encountered, how the challenge was met, and outcomes and lessons learned, as well as inspirational quotes or messages from them to you.
Suzie-Kardong Edgren, PhD, RN, ANEF, CHSE, FAAN
From the Foreword
|Item Size:||1 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|