The Newborn Lung: Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2e (Neonatology: Questions & Controversies)
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the The Newborn Lung: Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2e (Neonatology: Questions & Controversies) by Saunders at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Newborn Lung, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on the toughest challenges in
The Newborn Lung, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on the toughest challenges in neonatal pulmonology and respiratory care. This medical reference book will help you provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that address these topics head on, offering opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by the best available evidence.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
- Stay current in practice with in-depth coverage of presentation, pathogenesis, epidemiology, and prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia; short and long-term outcomes of oxygenation strategies in preterm infants; and many other hot topics in neonatal respiratory care.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
|Item Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|