The Practice of Patient Education: A Case Study Approach, 10e
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the The Practice of Patient Education: A Case Study Approach, 10e by Barbara Klug Redman at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With patients leaving the hospital sicker and more care being done in outpatient settings or at home, patients need to become active, informed
- Covers a variety of learning theories and concepts, as well as strategies for applying them in patient teaching.
- Uses evidence-based patient education practice, with extensive citations to the research base.
- Presents key issues in patient education such as literacy, use of patient decision aids, and multiple patient conditions for which organized patient education should be developed.
- Includes study questions with suggested answers.
- Teaching basics streamlined for use as the main text for a course or as a supplement to any clinically oriented course.
- Includes multiple case examples, at every stage of the teaching process, which students can use as models to guide their own practice.
- New case study approach provides multiple case examples enabling readers to understand how to apply teaching strategies to specific patient types and settings.
- Now includes significant content in patient self-management of chronic conditions, the largest growing area of patient education.
|Brand:||Barbara Klug Redman|
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 9.81 x 9.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.89 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|