Trauma Nursing: From Resuscitation Through Rehabilitation
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Trauma Nursing: From Resuscitation Through Rehabilitation by Brand: Mosby at Nursing Comments. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now with updated diagnostic and treatment methods, this book offers more complete and detailed coverage than any other trauma nursing text. Chapters
· Comprehensive and in-depth coverage of trauma nursing issues.
· The "cycle of trauma" provides the format that defines the issues unique to each phase of care - from the time of injury through the resuscitation, operative, critical, intermediate, and rehabilitation phases of care
· Generously illustrated to clarify difficult issues and present information in a clear, concise manner.
· Unique Patient Populations section reviews the special care considerations and needs of unique patient groups including elderly, pediatric, pregnant, substance abusive, burned, and organ donors.
· Separate chapters address specific issues that effect all patients regardless of their injury (e.g. mechanism of injury, traumatic shock, patient/family psychosocial responses to trauma, pain, wound healing, nutrition).
·· New chapter on performance improvement in trauma car
· New chapter on injury prevention
· New chapter focusing on prehospital care of trauma patient
· All content updated to reflect current research-based findings
· Nearly 100 new illustrations
|Item Size:||1.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|